March 20, 2012

Kony 2012 Video

     As kidmins, I think we should all be concerned and praying for the welfare of children outside our classrooms and around the globe. I'm still reading the literature, but from what I've read and seen so far, I fully support Invisible Children's KONY 2012 campaign. I've watched the video, and I'm going to a IC event on Wednesday. I'll post more about it after that. In the mean time, if you haven't already done so, watch the video. It's PG-13, but it's a story of hope not of despair. Joseph Kony and his rebel group have been committing war crimes, abducting children and forcing them to become his army, for decades. Now people know his name and have demanded that the African and global communities fulfill there promise to capture and try him for his crimes. This is something for your to be aware of as ministers and advocates for God's children. Kony will be stopped in God's timing as He wills it, and I will do my part to raise awareness of IC's mission and support the restoration of those affected by Kony and his rebel leaders.


For more information:

No comments:

Post a Comment