February 15, 2012

Volunteer Training Ideas from Dale Hudson

     Dale Hudson runs a great ministry blog called Relevant Children's Ministry. Over the last few days, he has posted some great articles on building a team of volunteers. Everyone should go check it out! Many of the ideas he has posted (such as the 10 min. huddle, free food, and building a family) have been implemented and seen great success in recent years at my own church. I commented on one Dale's posts, and I hope lots of people do. Training and encouraging volunteers is something that all kidmins seem to struggle with to some degree, and this is a great way to get the conversation rolling and share ideas. So head on over to Dale's and check it out!

Oh! And check back on Friday because I'm going to share with you our ministry's new favorite volunteer building tool for our Friday Find. I think you all are going to love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment